Cincinnati Reds non-tender 5, including Curt Casali, Archie Bradley

Geschichten aus der Bar.

Moderator: John Hoffmann

Pacioreka

Cincinnati Reds non-tender 5, including Curt Casali, Archie Bradley

Beitragvon Pacioreka » Mittwoch 6. März 2024, 04:42

At Wednesday's deadline for MLB clubs to tender agreements to their non-guaranteed dollar roster gamers, the Cincinnati Reds pulled no punches. They non-tendered Archie Bradley, Brian Goodwin, Curt Casali, Kyle Farmer, and RJ Alaniz. The #Reds this evening announced the following deals. after an extremely efficient year in 2020. Farmer was hardly mosting likely to make over league minimum, and we already discussed Goodwin earlier today. Frankly, I'm disinclined to damage these steps down any type of more currently. In cutting ties with players who, overall, were jointly worth the total of $12ish million for the upcoming period, the Reds have actually dropped much more money after letting both Trevor Bauer and Anthony DeSclafani walk. There are whispers that they're seeking top-tier shortstop choices, and hopefully this freed-up money will be placed to use there. Frankly, I'm a little bit shocked. I expect it's worth noting that they did not non-tender Michael Lorenzen, Amir Garrett, Tyler Mahle, or Jesse Winker every one of whom were 'qualified' to be non-tendered like the remainder of the team. So, there's that opting for them, which is great. ** UPDATE ** It shows up Farmer has been revived on a 1-year bargain currently. Considering he had not been yet supposed to also be arb-eligible, I'm puzzled regarding why this whole multi-transaction procedure was required to maintain him around to begin with, but whatever. The #Reds have actually consented to terms with freelance C/IF Kyle Farmer to an one-year significant organization agreement for the 2021 season. pic. twitter Personalized Jersey. com/dbXhWXZ2Uq Cincinnati Reds December 3, 2020Perhaps in the odd method in which service time was computed in the abbreviated season he had actually qualified as a Super-Two player? Interesting, in any case.

Zurück zu „Geschichten“