Create growth and wealth from every dream and passion.

Wie das McKinley's ausgestattet ist.

Moderator: John Hoffmann

Siamalsadik

Create growth and wealth from every dream and passion.

Beitragvon Siamalsadik » Samstag 13. Januar 2024, 11:58

Every day trends in the world of investment and finance We often talk about strategy. and market trends In order to make the investment goals and results satisfactory to investors. However, If we invest in things we already love and know well Using your personal interests and passions as investment opportunities can help diversify your core assets. and has the opportunity to make a profit It can also create wealth, or it can be called a happy investment with beloved and collectible items (Passion Investment). Miss Lalitphat Thonavikrai, Deputy General Manager PRIVATE BANKING Executive, Siam Commercial Bank Speaking at the most exclusive seminar SCB PRIVATE BANKING “The Passion Investment Exclusive Dinner Talk” which was held for important customers to share experiences about investing in alternative assets, “Passion Investment or investing in collectibles that has sentimental value It is not just a matter of taste or luxury.

But it is Whatsapp Number List an investment that is charming and can truly create both mental growth and investment value. If investors have knowledge Expertise including experience in using insiders and passion It is a strategy to analyze the value and the trend of changing the value of that thing. You can invest to make a profit from that collection.” Fulfill valuable childhood dreams with a clear goal While Mr. Krit Chanthanothok, Chief Executive Officer Siam Commercial Bank Let's share the experience of starting to become a collector. “Ever since I can remember, I have always felt like I was a collector. Starting with stamps, coins, cars, motorcycles, amulets, and works of art. But the thing that sparks serious collecting is watches because they are the first asset that can be sold for a profit from the age of 15. The collectibles that are most impressive and valuable to the mind.

[img][http://casenodata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Whatsapp-Number-List-300x133.png[/img]

This item has nothing to do with its value, but it is something that has been engraved in my heart since childhood that my mother used to buy for me: a radio-controlled car. Which is one of the inspirations and driving forces that one day when I grow up I'm going to buy a real car, the same brand as the remote control car my mother bought me when I was a kid. And in the end, I was able to achieve the goals I had set. Because I believe we have to dream big first. Believe in yourself that you can do it. Because if we believe we can do it, it means we have achieved more than 50% success. I am here today because of my being a "collector" that I have cultivated since childhood. When I get an item that I've been looking for or collected, I always have a next goal. Because looking forward with a clear goal is what I value most in life.”
Zuletzt geändert von Siamalsadik am Samstag 13. Januar 2024, 11:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
FrankJScott

Top Product Site

Beitragvon FrankJScott » Freitag 9. Februar 2024, 19:27

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog 10508b1

Zurück zu „Einrichtung“